Established in 2009
Molly H. Wolfe
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Traffic Tickets
- Family Law
- Custody Modifications
- Protective Orders
Honored to help
While in law school I focused on helping people and public interest law. Since then I've been fortunate to continue helping those in need while in civil practice.
Over the years, I've expanding my areas of practice to include criminal defense, family, and general practice.
I am honored to help uphold the fundamental Constitutional right of every citizen to have counsel when accused of a crime. And likewise, I am honored to work with those who are injured and assist them in finding reprieve for their injuries.
- Maryland Bar, 2009
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Federal Bar, 2010
- District of Columbia Bar, 2011
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- Virginia Bar, 2016
- University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law, J.D. Cum Laude, 2009
- University of Texas at Arlington, B.A. in Classics, Magna Cum Laude, 2006
- Art Institute of Dallas, A.A.S. in Culinary Arts 2000
- Of Counsel, Altemus & Gaskill – September 2016 – current – Rockville, MD
- Associate, Fay Law Group, P.A. – Feb. 2010 to September 2016 – Washington, D.C.
- D.C. Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Maurice Ross – Aug. 2009 to Feb. 2010 – Washington, D.C.
- Government Accountability Project Clinic, Student Attorney—Fall 2008—Washington, D.C.
- Office of the Attorney General for D.C., Intern –Summer 2008—Washington, D.C.
- LexisNexis, Representative—Fall 2007 through Spring 2009—Washington, D.C.
- Housing and Consumer Clinic, Student Attorney—Spring 2008—Washington, D.C.
- Office of Administrative Hearings, Clerk/Fellow—May 2007 – Dec. 2007—Washington, D.C.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Bar Association of Frederick, County Maryland - 2014 to Current
- Member of the Maryland Association for Justice - 2010 to Current
- Member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to Current
- Co-Chair of New Lawyers Division for the D.C. Trial Lawyers - 2010 to 2016
- POUND Civil Justice Institute Trustee - Sept. 2013 to Sept. 2016
- Seat on Tort Law Section Steering Committee for the District of Columbia Bar - 2013 to 2016
- Member of the American Association of Justice - May 2010 to 2017
- Member of the American Association of Justice Birth Trauma Litigation Group - 2012 to 2017
- Chair of the Women’s Caucus for D.C. Trial Lawyers – 2014 to 2016
Areas Of Practice
- Auto accident Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
R. Christopher Leone, "Chris" is an experienced litigator who has represented clients in courts all over the State of Maryland. Chris is a graduate of the prestigious David A. Clarke School of Law in Washington, D.C. It is here that Chris learned to fight for the rights of individuals in need.
After law school, Chris spent a few years working for a non-profit in Baltimore City. Chris saw first-hand the flaws in our justice system and learned quickly to find unique and effective ways to assist his client's in achieving their goals.
Chris then moved on to a large firm in Baltimore City assisting clients who were injured as a result of auto accidents, slip and fall injuries, workers' compensation, and Social Security Disability.
Chris was in trial several times a week and developed his skills as a litigator. It is this experience that Chris will bring to your case.
Chris not only brings his legal skills and knowledge but he also brings nearly 15 years of business experience. He is uniquely skilled at problem solving for his client's and finding the best solutions for them.
- Maryland Bar, 2009-Present
- Maryland Federal Bar, 2010-Present
- Anne Arundel County Bar, 2009-Present
- Marylland Assoc. For Justice, 2009-Present
- University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law, J.D. 2007
- Towson University, Political Science, B.S. 2004
- Baltimore International Culinary College, A.A. Culinary Arts, 1991
- Law Office of R. Christopher Leone, LLC - Annapolis, MD Associate, Law Office of Steven H. Heisler- Baltimore, MD
- Director of Development, Health Education Resource Organization (H.E.R.O)-Baltimore, MD Associate Attorney, Health Education Resource Organization (H.E.R.O)-Baltimore, MD Student Attorney, Low Income Tax Clinic, UDC Law Clinical Program- Washington, DC
- Student Attorney, Family Law Clinic, UDC Law Clinical Program- Washington, DC
- Intern, AFGE Local 12, Washington, DC
- Intern, The Honorable Judge Glenn T. Harrell, Jr. Maryland Courts of Appeals, Annapolis, MD